When dark shapes appear a hundred feet out and the adrenaline starts to surge, you need a shirt that lets you reach way back to launch. You also need the calming effect of cool, lightweight fabric and serious sun protection. Patagonia’s Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt fits the bill. Made from a quick-drying, 2.25-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester blend with mechanical stretch and 30-UPF sun protection, the Sun Stretch moves with you and looks great doing it. Two vertical-zip chest pockets hold anything you need to access quickly, and feature mesh backing for improved ventilation and drainage; the zippers are durable plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water. While the Sun Stretch is designed specifically for fishing, it just might become your favorite shirt for all warm-weather outdoor pursuits.
Patagonia’s most technical long-sleeve fishing shirt, the Patagonia Men’s Long Sleeve Sun Stretch Fishing Shirt is designed specifically for hot-weather situations with 30-UPF sun protection. Though built for fishing, the Sun Stretch Shirt just might just become your favorite shirt for all outdoor pursuits.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight 52% nylon/48% polyester blend dries in a flash and offers 30-UPF sun protection
- Mechanical stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Two vertical zip-closure chest pockets; zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water and humid environments
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Materials: 2.3-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester with mechanical stretch and 30-UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved